YWCA White Plains & Central Westchester strives to match an intern’s skills, interests and goals with the needs and resources of the organization. We listen carefully to you; explore with you your desire to intern and open the door to the programs and services we offer the community so you can gain a thorough understanding of our mission and work. YWCA White Plains & Central Westchester provides unpaid internship opportunities year round.
What YWCA Interns Can Expect
- A well-rounded experience that includes time in the office and at programs.
- Direct training, support, and supervision.
- Clear work plan with a variety of projects that provide a full view of the organization
- A team-oriented, passionate work environment
- Opportunity to build your resume and skills in non-profit management and development
- First-hand knowledge of the ways in which health and safety, racial justice and civil rights, and empowerment and economic advancement of women and girls improve the lives of
What YWCA Expects from Interns
- A commitment and passion for our mission
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn, and work collaboratively
- All internship positions are unpaid
Please contact Marianne Gordineer via email or call 914.949.6227 ext. 147 for on how you can make a difference.